In this section we publish news related with the world of design and communication: awards, re-designs, composition techniques, trends, new creations, interesting websites and blogs, etc...
If you have any interesting new for our Community, send us a press release with text and images and, if appropriate, we will publish it.
Now posting logos in “http://vectorbrandslogos.com/” you will find a bargain. We offer a free 238×238 banner on the cover in exchange for post logos. So easy.
- You can advertise anything you want: your business logo, an animated banner, slogan, etc … will not accept banners of adult-only content (sexual content, casinos, deals, drugs, weapons, etc …).
- When you publish the number of logos of the selected package (5, 20 or 50) will receive an email confirming that you can publish a banner of 238 × 238 pixels in our home page by the agreed time. The design is up to you. It must be gif or jpg. Then, send us email at: email@example.com with the banner.
- Your banner on our front page can be published immediatly or take days (even weeks). Once we have your banner, you’ll go to a banners list and will depend on how many banners you have in front at that time.
- This promotion may be withheld by us at any time without notice. However http://vectorbrandslogos.com/ undertakes to respect entirely offer conditions to all users who have participated in this promotion, the same advantages as those set at the time of publication.
- Users will have 30 days to complete the publication of the selected package. Example: If you select “Post 20 logos” and 30 days after the date of this promotion acceptance has only published 17 logos, your account will reset and you must start again to benefit from the advantages of another package.
- You can not request a change package within 30 days of acceptance of this promotion.Example: If you select Publish 50 logos and after 26 days have you been published only 8, you can not ask for a lower package.
- Remember that we monitor all logos published one by one. That is the secret for quality in our website. Therefore only be counted logos consider good. You can not publish logos we already have in our database, must be in perfect condition and in the formats AI, EPS or Freehand (preferably with 3 extensions).
- These are the packages:
1. 5 logos published, 1 day (24h) on cover
2. 20 logos published, 1 week on cover.
3. 50 logos published, 1 month on the cover.
On Thursday, the design studio Bisgràfic of Vic, Barcelona, collected a Silver Award in the Laus Desing Awards held in Barcelona during the FADfest activities.
The award was presented by the creation of the Art Directors Club of Europe webiste (adceurope.org) which is also nominated for other international design awards. The website, commissioned by the Art Directors Club of Europe, includes the best graphic works of 22 European countries.
Eight Bisgràfic creations of different design disciplines were honored with bronze Laus: the naming “Fuuud,” the logo “Nomess,” the self-designing “The Positive Print”, the packaging “Super”, the newsletter “Bacances”, the weiteb “jubanyevents.com” and the posters “CMD-S” and “A flash in the Romanesque”.
The Laus Night took place in the new CCCB theater within the activities of the FADfest. Until July 15th, Barcelona will become the capital of worlwide design. The event includes a big exhibition, conferences, routing, debates, workshops, social networking and awards including the Laus, which recognize the best work in the various disciplines of design and architecture.
With a team of 8 people and more than 20 years of experience, Bisgràfic remains among the top positions in the spanish design with its clear style, typographic and conceptual.
The positive posters
It is neither an ngo nor a help book. The positive posters is a personal work of Bisgràfic. An idea with optimistic intentions born in cloudy times. The positive posters are entences, sayings and quotes of free interpretation, but with a big desire of generating a smile, an optimistic thought or a positive moment. With them we have designed a serie of posters which plays with the helvetica to graphically express what the messages say.
We have sent the first printed edition of The positive posters to customers and partners just shrink-wrapped with plastic. The idea is that everyone does what they want: keep, give away, hang them or turn them into paper airplanes.
There is a digital version at thepositiveposters.com where all posters are able to download, link, tweet, post on facebook, save as a wallpaper or throw away directly.
Innovation, elegance & ecodesign
Ciclus expresses emotion through design.
Ideas are transformed with sensitivity into unique products. As a philosophy, in every creation innovative solutions are sought that respect the environment and the fundamental principles of ecodesign: reduce, reuse, recycle.
“When we design we go beyond functionality, beauty and sustainability. We intend to spread a message, communicate directly with users, touch them, make them think…”
Tati Guimarães – founder of Ciclus (www.ciclus.com)